We cover AWS knowledge from Data Engineer eyes.
- AWS – 10,000 Feet Overview
- Identity Access Management (IAM) –You will need it for all the keys, roles using AWS services. This is AWS security. –Important.
- EC2 and Setup –The resources you run all the jobs and tasks.
- S3 –AWS storage you will need to save your scripts, data, etc.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – All the cooperates are using their own VPC instead public cloud.
- CloudFormation – DevOps
- Data Pipeline –AWS ETL tool
- EMR – AWS Spark clusters
- Redshift – AWS Data Warehousing